Saturday, August 18, 2012

Color & pattern of the day.

Hello lovely readers,
I am all moved into my new dorm room, meaning that I am officially a Sophomore in college. Scary thought! It seems like only yesterday I was beginning my Freshmen year. I am planning to finally start using my camera to post HD photos of my own onto this blog. Until then, I'll have to suffer through my phone camera and internet creations.
Today's post is inspired by the lovely weather we have been having and the lovely blog that I am absolutely in love as well as obsessed with: designlovefest.com. I hope to continue posts like these with a color and pattern of the day that I tie into my outfit. 
Color: Peachy pink
Pattern: Leopard
Top:Aerie-$39.95 (Peek-a-boo in pink)
Jeans: American Eagle, they are old! Similar pair: American Eagle--$29.99 (Dark wash vintage, high rise)
Watch: I could not find the exact one on the website anymore... similar: Betsey Johnson: $155 (I bought mine from Nordstrom's during a sale. It is the same concept, however, the face is gold with crystals & the band has links and has the leopard/cheetah print in the links).
Scarf: Charlotte Russe--$9.95 (Skull & bow)
Shoes: Target--$12.99 in gold
Bag: Again, I could not find the exact one. I bought it at the beginning of the summer at Tj Maxx. The inside of the bag doesn't even have a name on it/designer.  Similiar bag: Stella Mccartney bag

What are you wearing today?
Lots of love xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 c'estlamode, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena